Benevolent Fund Scheme
To register, fill the application form and share the filled form with us via firstname.lastname@example.org.
FOR MORE DETAILS, PLEASE CLICK ON THE PRSK BENEVOLENT FUND SCHEME RULES AND REGULATIONS DOCUMENT.
Benevolent Fund Scheme was adopted and approved by members during a Special General Meeting held on 5th March 2020.
The scheme is meant to support members and their families by supplementing last expenses budgets. Every member who’s in good standing, qualifies for the scheme and must:
- – Be up to date in the payment of their annual subscription.
- – Have no disciplinary issue(s) with the society.
The scheme will cover:
- The principal Member.
- Up to 4 children.
- Members shall contribute Ksh 2300/= along the annual subscription fee on or before 31st March of every year.
- Members shall contribute an extra premium Ksh 300/= per every extra child.
- The scheme shall cover up to a maximum of four (4) claims per person per policy year.
- There shall be a three (3) months waiting period for naturals deaths (normal deaths from natural causes or sickness). No waiting period is applicable for unnatural deaths (unintentional deaths purely caused by accidents).