2018 PRSK Awards for Excellence Guidelines Launched
We take this opportunity to share with you the revised 2019 Awards for Excellence Guidelines and Judging Criteria for your review and entry write up compilation.
The PRSK Awards have continuously endeavoured to recognize and reward public relations and communication practitioners who have showcased successful delivery of strategic, creative and professional public relations campaigns.
The PRSK Awards for Excellence are open to members and non – members drawn from business enterprises, associations, private and government bodies and students pursuing public relations studies. The PRSK Awards reflect the level of competitive services offered in the Kenya public relations and communications industry.
PR Campaign Categories
1. Consumer Relations Campaign
2. Crisis and Reputation Management
3. Corporate Publication
4. Financial Communication Campaign
5. Internal Communication Campaign
6. Media Relations Campaign
7. Not for Profit Campaign
8. New Media PR Campaign
9. Partnership Engagement Initiative Campaign
10. Public Affairs Campaign
11. Public Sector Campaign
12. PR Event of the Year
13. Social Investment Campaign
People Category Award
1. Young Communicator of the Year
2. Young PR Professional (In-House)
3. Young PR Professional (Agency)
1. PRSK Golden Honours
2. PRSK Sheppard Honours
The 18th PRSK Excellence Awards will be presented on Friday 16th November 2018 from 7:30 pm – 9:30 pm at the PrideInn Paradise Beach Resort, Convention Centre & Spa in Mombasa.