Communication and Leadership
- September 16, 2019 - September 20, 2019
- 5 Days
- Washington D.C (U.S.A)
- +254-020-2626215, +254-020-2626217
Self-mastery is not achieved by accident – it is a process that occurs as we interact effectively with the events and circumstances of our lives. Each moment of our lives provides an opportunity to practice self-mastery by expanding our visions, awakening the faculties of our minds and our hearts, and assuming full responsibility for living, growing, and contributing.
As we master our own emotions, we can enhance our ability to lead others, acting as a role model and someone others would truly wish to follow. Through this training seminar, you will learn a great deal about yourself – how you think, how you perceive the world and how others perceive you, how you communicate and how you can enrich your communication skills – and through that process you will learn how to lead others with great skill.
In this training course we will cover:
- How to take charge of your Brain
- The Importance of a Powerful Vision coupled with Personal Integrity
- The Development of Communication Skills
- The Advancement of Leadership Capability
- The Improvement of Influencing Abilities
- Study Effective Management of our thoughts, beliefs, focus and action
- Understand the impact of our values on our actions
- Consider how to build confidence, enthusiasm and courage
- Explore methods of improving communication
- Examine how to enhance personal leadership skills
- Analyze the public face of the leader
This training seminar consists of five modules containing lecture content, skill assessments, participative discussions, video presentations and delegate exercises in order to create high impact training. The training course is designed to be dynamic and highly interactive as well as educational. The primary focus is to provide delegates with concepts and methods which they can put to immediate use in the workplace.