Designing Cutting-Edge Advocacy Campaigns and Event Management Strategies
Course Content Highlights
- Significance of events for your PR and Communication strategy
- Risk and crisis management for events
- Diplomacy and lobbying
- Events management logistics
- Project management in events
- Media management for events
- Managing 3rd party suppliers
- Monitoring and evaluation after an event
- Event post analysis
Who Should Attend?
This is an intermediate level course designed for practitioners who have responsibility for delivery of events and wish to advance their proficiency and competence in delivering impactful events. It will provide a comprehensive foundation in all the basics of event management to enable participants to tackle event planning and management.
Non Members: 85,000/=