Crisis and Issues Communication Management
- June 13, 2022 - June 17, 2022
- 5 days
Course Content Highlights
· New trends in reputation management
· Importance of perception, trust, credibility and achievement of organizational objectives
· Risk mapping: Mapping problematic issues and potential crises
· Media management in crisis communication
· Exploring the power of PR and legal collaboration during organizational crisis
Who Should Attend?
This is an intermediate level course for practitioners who wish to gain greater understanding of crisis communication and want to be challenged by realistic scenarios. It is recommended for all those involved in planning, preparing and responding to communication issues during a crisis.
Non Member: 85,000/=
CPD Points: 50