PRSK Gala Awards & Dinner
The 12th PRSK Awards for Excellence themed Inclusion and Diversity - A complete Ensemble of Kenya's people in food, music and attire was held on 7th December 2012 at the Safari Park Hotel. The awards were not only a celebration of excellence in PR initiatives but a platform to celebrate Kenya’s diversity across all social and economic platforms and elaborate on how it can be harnessed for positive development while adding to the voice calling for a fair and peaceful 2013 Election.
The growth and importance placed by organizations on Public Relations locally and internationally has mandated PRSK to continuously provide platforms that seek to empower and educate practitioners on best practice models that develop their practical and theoretical approach to execution of their PR initiatives.The Awards set the benchmark for PR in Kenya and the region thereby underscoring the outstanding PR achievements that have been made in the period under review.
The award ceremony was attended by Dr. Mzalendo Kibunjia the Chairman of National Cohesion and Integration Commission, Mr. Muthuii Kariuki Government of Kenya Spokesman, Dr. Hanningtone Gaya Chairman Brand Kenya Board, Kamotho Waiganjo Commissioner at Commission for the Implementation of the Constitution as well as practitioners drawn from public and private organizations in Kenya.
The evening saw the following organizations scoop coveted awards:-
- BluePrint PR with Ma Youth Wa Kenya Mpo - Overall PR Campaign of the Year
- Imagine IMC with the Heineken UEFA Champions league trophy tour - Media Relations Campaign of the year
- Apex Porter Novelli with the Longonot Gate Development - Consumer Relations Campaign of the year
- Apex Porter Novelli with the Kaa Chonjo Campaign- Public Affairs Campaign of the year
- Gina Din Corporate Communications with the association of Kenya Insurers Agents of the Year awards - PR Event of the Year
- Gina Din Corporate Communications with Crown Paints Transforms your world - Social Responsibility Campaign of the year
- Kenya Commercial Bank with In your shoes campaign - Internal Communication Campaign of the year
- Hill and Knowlton Strategies with Airtel Rising stars - Sponsorship campaign of the year
- Kenya Commercial Bank with Mobi Bank - Technology Campaign of the year
- BluePrint PR with Ma Youth Wa Kenya Mpo - Not for Profit PR Campaign of the year
- Kenya Commercial Bank with Cascade Magazine - Corporate Publication of the year
- Golden Honours - Patricia Kariuki, Stephen Wangaji, Waimiri Kungu and Raphael Mworia
- Shepherd Honors - Commission for the implementation of the constitution and Kenya Forestry Services.
For more photos kindly visit the link:- https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.563034327044562.142867.260120700669261&type=1